Transfer Case Repairs Denver – When you visit our repair facility you can expect
- Different transfer case repair warranties and repair types to fit your need.
- A free transfer case inspection including a road test, preliminary testing and electronic scan.
- Written transfer case repair estimates are provided, so you can decide what to do.
- No work will be done unless you agree and fully understand the process.
- Extreme Transparency, no hidden anything.
- All work is done on site at our repair centers.
- We don’t just advertise that we are a transfer case experts. This is a real transmission shop and has been since 1979.
We Repair and Rebuild Transfer Cases for MUCH LESS than Our Competition
- Transfer cases are complex and intricate repair jobs.
- A-Affordable Transmission Center is Denver’s premier repair facility for transfer cases, clutch replacement, or transmission rebuild and repair.
A-Affordable Transmissions Center has affordable prices. Exceptional customer service, payment options, and professionalism. We will inspire your confidence and peace of mind. We know all wheel drive systems very well, for every make and model. Contact us for a free estimate, we serve the entire Denver Metro. No mater where you live we have you covered.
Expert automatic transmission repair & rebuild services on all makes and models.
“Denver Metro Transmission Pro Since 1979”
What is a Transfer Case
The transfer case is a part of the drive train in all wheel drive and 4 wheel drive vehicles. The transfer case receives power from the transmission and sends it to both the front and rear axles. This can be done with gears, hydraulics, or chain drive.
Manual Shift On-the-Fly transfer cases have a selector lever on the driver’s side floor transmission hump and may also have either two sealed automatic front axle locking hubs or two manual front axle hub selectors of “LOCK” and “UNLOCK” or “FREE”.
Electronic Shift On-the-Fly (ESOF) transfer cases have a dash-mounted selector switch or buttons with front sealed automatic locking axle hubs or drive flanges. Some vehicles, such as Jeeps, also have what is called SelecTrac, which has a slider switch on the center console. Unlike the manual transfer case, this system has a transfer case motor.
A-Affordable Transmissions Center transfer case repair service always includes a visual inspection. Removal and replacement of damaged internal gears. Bearings, gasket and seals, in the transfer case are also replaced when needed.
Awesome! I found this place in a great time of need. No other shops or dealerships could help me, but after visiting A-Affordable they happily took on my issues and fixed my car! They have the best techs who always find a way to get you back on the road for the best price possible, as their name promises. Randy and his team are extremely personable, friendly and knowledgeable. I tell everyone I meet (with transmission issues or not) that if something ever comes up to go to A-Affordable for all their transmission needs!
Recently took my vehicle in after transmission gave out. It was a pleasure to get such friendly service. I had the feeling right away that I had made the right choice by going there. They repaired the transmission sooner than I was expecting and at a price less than I was expecting to pay. Definitely recommend a well satisfied customer.