Give us a call or email, we are happy to answer your questions.
Automatic Transmission Repair Serving the Denver Metro Area since 1979. We repair transmissions and rebuild transmissions for all makes, all models, domestic and import.
When it comes to the health and safety of your vehicle, few things are more important than your transmission. Automatic transmission repair and rebuild specialists with pricing, customer service and workmanship second to none.
“Denver’s Trusted Transmission Pro’s since 1979”
When you visit our repair facility you can expect:
- Different Automatic transmission repair warranties and repair types to fit your need.
- A free transmission inspection including a road test, preliminary testing and electronic scan.
- Written automatic transmission repair estimates are provided, so you can decide what to do.
- No work will be done unless you agree and fully understand the process.
- Extreme Transparency, no hidden anything.
- Rebuilt transmissions are done on site at our repair centers.
- We don’t just advertise that we are a transmission experts. This is a real automatic transmission repair shop and have been since 1979.
- WE REPAIR AND REBUILD TRANSMISSIONS FOR MUCH LESS THAN OUR COMPETITION.
- Transmissions are complex. A automatic transmission repair shop is the right choice, sometimes the best option is not right around the corner.
Automatic Transmission Slipping
Does your car feel like it is changes gears randomly while driving? Are you experiencing struggling or a lack of acceleration? These may be signs your transmission is slipping and needs to be looked at by a certified technician. Slipping of the transmission may be accompanied by a whining sound. Any of these symptoms may require automatic transmission repair service.
Rough Gear Shifting
Does your car feel like it is refusing to shift gears or is just doing so un-smoothly? Rough gear shifting can be a sign that your transmission is failing. You may hear a thud/clunk noise while attempting to shift gears as well. If your vehicle is shifting gears roughly or making odd noises it may be time to contact a local Denver transmission replacement specialist.
Noticing new fluid stains and/or leaks underneath your vehicle? The transmission is a closed system that should not leak fluid at all. Transmission fluid is typically pink/red in color but can sometimes appear brown as well. If you notice any new stains underneath your vehicle, especially a red-ish stain you should contact our local transmission services specialists.
Odd Transmission Sounds
Whining, clunking, thuds, all of these noises can be a sign your transmission is failing in your vehicle. When shifting your vehicle from Park to Drive, you may also hear the engine revving yet it doesn’t appear to get power. Any new noises that your vehicle is making could be a sign of something serious like transmission failure. Our transmission automatic transmission repair specialists are trained to notice all the sounds/signs of a transmission problem.
Transmission Warning Light
Your vehicle may show various “warning lights” depending on specific issues your vehicle may be experiencing. Typically other symptoms will be present. If you’re vehicle is slipping, shifting roughly, making odd noises or even has a warning light on, contact the automatic transmission repair specialists at A-Affordable Transmissions Center today.